Even though I access almost everything from the internet, I must admit I do my best to avoid being served ads. But when you work in advertising, friends and coworkers tell you about memorable and creative ads. For example, do you remember the “Epic Split” video from Volvo? Of course you do.
Does your marketing sell the advantages of working with your regional bank or credit union? Or does it reinforce negative stereotypes that prevent people from doing business with you?
The coffee pot in the bank branch is a familiar image. But who actually drinks the coffee? Contemporary banking is about completing a transaction and getting out. Or better yet, making deposits and checking balances on a phone at 2 a.m. But with new café-style branches, Capital One is betting on a different calculus.
- How Bringing Positivity Into The Workplace Creates Better Work
- Reacting In A Crisis: Examples Of How To Respond To Negative Feedback
- Indianapolis Indians Take Field In Borshoff-Designed Circle City Hat & Jerseys
- Books We Love: The Power Of A Positive Team
- Build Trust by Building Your Bank Customers’ Financial Literacy