Even though I access almost everything from the internet, I must admit I do my best to avoid being served ads. But when you work in advertising, friends and coworkers tell you about memorable and creative ads. For example, do you remember the “Epic Split” video from Volvo? Of course you do.
Does your marketing sell the advantages of working with your regional bank or credit union? Or does it reinforce negative stereotypes that prevent people from doing business with you?
The coffee pot in the bank branch is a familiar image. But who actually drinks the coffee? Contemporary banking is about completing a transaction and getting out. Or better yet, making deposits and checking balances on a phone at 2 a.m. But with new café-style branches, Capital One is betting on a different calculus.
Learn more about our virtual content series for professionals seeking to connect and learn from their peers.
- Flip Your Focus: The Value of “Internal First” Crisis Communication Strategies
- ShoffChats: Where Do Humans and AI Intersect? A Content Strategy Discussion
- ShoffChats: Space, Togetherness and Publicness in a Post-Pandemic World
- ShoffChats: Creating Connections with Donors Through Story
- Connecting With Humans – Using Robots