Consumers have been banking online for more than 20 years, yet they regularly face outdated technical infrastructures. That frustrates users who expect digital experiences with their banks to be exceptional.
When it comes to banking, consumers want a frictionless experience, so it’s no wonder financial technology (FinTech) has pulled market share from regional banks. The majority of FinTech users are millennials, and regional banks can win these customers—some of whom have never opened an account with a legacy bank—with a combination of compelling marketing messages and technology investments.
Would it surprise you to know that healthcare spending accounts for 17.9 percent of the U.S. economy? Staggering, huh? And women drive a majority of that spending by making the majority of healthcare decisions, not only for themselves, but also for family. In fact, 59 percent of women make healthcare decisions for others.
- Mandatory Training Doesn’t Have to Be Awful. Boost Retention With These Tips.
- Why You Should Arm All Employees with Marketing Messages and Sales Strategies
- How Community Banks Can Sell Loans to Millennials
- Banks Must Update Digital Infrastructure to Improve Customer Experience
- How Educating Customers Makes Your Utility Stronger