Even though I access almost everything from the internet, I must admit I do my best to avoid being served ads. But when you work in advertising, friends and coworkers tell you about memorable and creative ads. For example, do you remember the “Epic Split” video from Volvo? Of course you do.
The coffee pot in the bank branch is a familiar image. But who actually drinks the coffee? Contemporary banking is about completing a transaction and getting out. Or better yet, making deposits and checking balances on a phone at 2 a.m. But with new café-style branches, Capital One is betting on a different calculus.
- Now Is the Time for Banks to Actually Relate to Their Customers
- Five Things to Plan for as Your Workforce Returns Post-COVID-19
- Authentic and Effective Diversity & Inclusion Communications: 4 Important Considerations
- Impact of COVID-19 on the Internal Communications Profession: Borshoff’s Group of Global Pros Weighs In
- Planning For the Unexpected: Measures to Take Now for the Next Disruption