The recent deaths of Colts linebacker Edwin Jackson and Uber driver Jeff Monroe stir up a range of emotions. I’m heartbroken for the families whose lives will never be the same; I’m angry that the driver who hit them was intoxicated; and I’m frustrated that drunk and distracted driving is still so prevalent today, taking the life of one person every 52 minutes.
There are only so many perfect Fridays; inclement weather, end of week deadlines, or team building exercises could be lurking around the corner. Any of those could spoil routine Friday trips to Sun King Brewery, our new neighbor down Ohio Street.
Jennifer Young Dzwonar, Katherine Coble, Karen Alter, and Jennifer Berry (left to right) traveled different paths to and within Borshoff, and each brings a distinct personality and skillset to the job. But all arrived at the same place: principals, partners, boss ladies, Borshoff’s owners.
As the majority of the country sets fire to their NCAA brackets, let’s think about how you can inspire people to hop on board your brandwagon.
No matter what your seeding is in the eyes of customers.
- 3 Questions To Ask Before Planning A New Website
- Mandatory Training Doesn’t Have to Be Awful. Boost Retention With These Tips.
- Why You Should Arm All Employees with Marketing Messages and Sales Strategies
- How Community Banks Can Sell Loans to Millennials
- Banks Must Update Digital Infrastructure to Improve Customer Experience