There are so many products out there enticing you with minimalistic interfaces, promises of increased productivity and better employee engagement, but what’s the best productivity app for your organization? Before you decide, ask a different question: what do my employees really need? Will another digital tool actually help solve my company’s productivity or engagement challenges?
As Borshoff’s partners, we have supported and worked on major initiatives intended to improve the quality of life in and attract new residents to the Indy region. We’ve seen firsthand the impact Indiana’s business leaders have when we unite around a common goal.
Mergers, consolidation and closures make thoughtful organizational branding crucial for any healthcare system or hospital group to engage and retain patients, as well as recruit top physicians and nurses.
Here are the key factors you should consider to establish and maintain an effective brand strategy.
- Building an Internal Comms Content Strategy
- Three Ways to Embed Corporate Social Responsibility Efforts Into Your Culture | Part 2
- Changing Mindsets and Behaviors Through Authentic Storytelling: Honoring the 30th Anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Focusing on Belonging as part of D&I Strategy
- Three Reasons to Re-Examine Your Corporate Social Responsibility Efforts | Part I