While several of 2018’s major corporate PR trends – executive crises, social media tailspins and an increased focus on diversity, to name a few – carried into 2019, there are five key trends companies need to prepare for to successfully navigate their communications challenges in the year ahead.
Aging is an uncomfortable topic that people have struggled to discuss since ancient times. That same discomfort exists in organizational diversity and inclusion (D&I) initiatives, too, and failing to face it head-on may result in age discrimination complaints. While many CEOs experience success with overall D&I programs, a PwC study found only 8 percent of CEOs target age-related D&I in their policies.
Mergers, consolidation and closures make thoughtful organizational branding crucial for any healthcare system or hospital group to engage and retain patients, as well as recruit top physicians and nurses.
Here are the key factors you should consider to establish and maintain an effective brand strategy.
Each year, as the weather begins to warm, the Hoosier Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America presents the Pinnacle Awards. And the show last Wednesday night left us with a spring in our step.
Many of us at Borshoff serve on community boards and committees, and we strive to attend every meeting. But when we miss a meeting because of travel or a client commitment, reading the minutes is a great way to catch up.
- Building an Internal Comms Content Strategy
- Three Ways to Embed Corporate Social Responsibility Efforts Into Your Culture | Part 2
- Changing Mindsets and Behaviors Through Authentic Storytelling: Honoring the 30th Anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Focusing on Belonging as part of D&I Strategy
- Three Reasons to Re-Examine Your Corporate Social Responsibility Efforts | Part I