My oldest stepson was recently injured in a car accident that left him with two broken legs. He’s recovering very well, but our effort to get him home from Texas and to ensure he could get around in our house left me a lot more appreciative of my own mobility. It also made me realize how many challenges people with disabilities must overcome just to stay “even” with those of us who can move around unaided.
April is National Volunteer Month. If you’re a volunteer who helps make our community a better place to live and work, thank you. And if you’re not yet an active volunteer, what are you waiting for? Here are my top 10 reasons why everyone should volunteer:
- Is Your Employee Handbook Helping (Or Hurting) Your Retention Rate?
- Joe Golc’s Favorite Ad Inspires Him to Say More With Less
- Neal Taflinger’s Favorite Ad Transports Him Somewhere West Of Laramie
- Sean Chen’s Favorite Ad Inspires Him To Do What He Can’t
- How To Keep Your Utility Marketing From Being Utilitarian