Many of us at Borshoff serve on community boards and committees, and we strive to attend every meeting. But when we miss a meeting because of travel or a client commitment, reading the minutes is a great way to catch up.
Diversity. It’s not that big of a word, but it can have a large meaning. At Borshoff, our definition includes differences of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, lifestyle, age, disability, religion and culture.
April is National Volunteer Month. If you’re a volunteer who helps make our community a better place to live and work, thank you. And if you’re not yet an active volunteer, what are you waiting for?
Learn more about our virtual content series for professionals seeking to connect and learn from their peers.
- Flip Your Focus: The Value of “Internal First” Crisis Communication Strategies
- ShoffChats: Where Do Humans and AI Intersect? A Content Strategy Discussion
- ShoffChats: Space, Togetherness and Publicness in a Post-Pandemic World
- ShoffChats: Creating Connections with Donors Through Story
- Connecting With Humans – Using Robots