Jennifer Young Dzwonar, Katherine Coble, Karen Alter, and Jennifer Berry (left to right) traveled different paths to and within Borshoff, and each brings a distinct personality and skillset to the job. But all arrived at the same place: principals, partners, boss ladies, Borshoff owners.
Using the wrong image size for a social media post is like trying to wear a thick sock with a thin shoe. Sometimes it works, but it’s uncomfortable, you know it’s not the best fit and let’s be honest – it looks weird.
When NIPSCO wanted to show people how easy saving money and energy really is, the solution was obvious—simply emphasize the tips that make saving painless. We built our story around The Greenes, who—just like every family—are looking for ways to save. And, just like every family, they have different opinions on which tips are the best.
Another day, another social media update, amirite? Except this time, the change was pretty significant.
Just a few weeks ago, Instagram changed its newsfeed so users experience content based on an algorithmic feed, a la Facebook, instead of a chronological one. Now, the app will show you what it thinks you want to see first, even if the content is a few hours old.
- The 7 Deadly Sins of Mediocrity: Takeaways from Todd Henry
- Making the Most Out of Your Internship Program
- Books We Love – Fusion: How Integrating Brand and Culture Powers the World’s Greatest Companies
- Team Snake or Team Sloth – Pick Your Side at the Indianapolis Zoo
- How Bringing Positivity Into The Workplace Creates Better Work