Indy’s beloved Triple-A franchise has seen its fair share of legends from Maris to McCutcheon. And what better way to kick off their 20th season at Victory Field than to celebrate the next crop of legends in the making.
As the summer concert season is upon us, I’m reminded of my days back in college when I served as a marketing intern at Deer Creek Music Center (it was still Deer Creek back then). That summer, I learned the in’s and out’s of the concert industry. Looking back, little did I know that a meet and greet with the Foo Fighters would stick with me professionally after more than 15 years.
- Making the Most Out of Your Internship Program
- Books We Love – Fusion: How Integrating Brand and Culture Powers the World’s Greatest Companies
- Team Snake or Team Sloth – Pick Your Side at the Indianapolis Zoo
- How Bringing Positivity Into The Workplace Creates Better Work
- Reacting In A Crisis: Examples Of How To Respond To Negative Feedback