INDIANAPOLIS – Borshoff, a leading advertising, brand development and PR agency based in Indianapolis, recently announced top leadership changes. Susan Matthews, managing principal with a 30-year career at Borshoff, will step down at the end of 2015 but stay connected to the agency as a consulting principal. The other two principals, Jennifer Dzwonar and Karen Alter, will assume new roles. Dzwonar will become managing principal and Alter will assume responsibility for agency-wide operations.
As the summer concert season is upon us, I’m reminded of my days back in college when I served as a marketing intern at Deer Creek Music Center (it was still Deer Creek back then). That summer, I learned the in’s and out’s of the concert industry. Looking back, little did I know that a meet and greet with the Foo Fighters would stick with me professionally after more than 15 years.
Some trends are reflections of cultural swings, some are completely new and some are reinventions of previous styles. Condensed fonts and print textures are definitely of the retro variety. That said, I really like these trends for 2012.
- The 7 Deadly Sins of Mediocrity: Takeaways from Todd Henry
- Making the Most Out of Your Internship Program
- Books We Love – Fusion: How Integrating Brand and Culture Powers the World’s Greatest Companies
- Team Snake or Team Sloth – Pick Your Side at the Indianapolis Zoo
- How Bringing Positivity Into The Workplace Creates Better Work