Maybe it’s student loans, maybe it’s the rising cost of avocados, but millennials carry a lot of debt. About two-thirds have at least $10,000 in student debt alone, and one in four millennials with $30,000 or more in debt expect to take more than 20 years to pay it off, according to a survey by ORC International.
Most utilities work very hard at customer service. But to further build trust and meet shared goals, utilities need to also educate customers on resource consumption and how it impacts their rates.
Borshoff has spent decades helping hospitals forge lasting relationships with patients, families and communities. Here are five strategies to help your hospital grow stronger connections with the people you serve:
Would it surprise you to know that healthcare spending accounts for 17.9 percent of the U.S. economy? Staggering, huh? And women drive a majority of that spending by making the majority of healthcare decisions, not only for themselves, but also for family. In fact, 59 percent of women make healthcare decisions for others.
Before you issue your next RFP to select an agency partner, stop and ask, “why.” Are you legally required to issue RFPs? Do your bylaws require it? Or is it just the way it’s always been done? If it’s not required, consider these reasons to ditch RFPs. If it is required, read on for four ways to find the right agency partner using RFPs.
- Books We Love – Fusion: How Integrating Brand and Culture Powers the World’s Greatest Companies
- Team Snake or Team Sloth – Pick Your Side at the Indianapolis Zoo
- How Bringing Positivity Into The Workplace Creates Better Work
- Reacting In A Crisis: Examples Of How To Respond To Negative Feedback
- Indianapolis Indians Take Field In Borshoff-Designed Circle City Hat & Jerseys