Some trends are reflections of cultural swings, some are completely new and some are reinventions of previous styles. Condensed fonts and print textures are definitely of the retro variety. That said, I really like these trends for 2012.
Communications professionals have to be able to deliver their message clearly and memorably. But maybe the greatest impact we can make is when we empower others to be great communicators, too.
Learn more about our virtual content series for professionals seeking to connect and learn from their peers.
- Flip Your Focus: The Value of “Internal First” Crisis Communication Strategies
- ShoffChats: Where Do Humans and AI Intersect? A Content Strategy Discussion
- ShoffChats: Space, Togetherness and Publicness in a Post-Pandemic World
- ShoffChats: Creating Connections with Donors Through Story
- Connecting With Humans – Using Robots