Executing a media relations strategy is a lot like any new marketing campaign – it requires research, planning, execution and evaluation. Here are five things I’d tell anyone seeking the media relations expertise of Borshoff.
As a sophomore at Ball State University, I had the opportunity to give a campus tour to a unique group of students. This tour was different than others because it was for a group of prospective Hispanic students who would all be the first in their families to attend college. When I asked what they were interested in studying and what they were looking for in a university, their options for majors and minors were unlimited – and so were their goals and ambitions.
INDIANAPOLIS – The year finished on a high note, with 2015 showing an 8 percent increase in pended home sales over 2014, according to F.C. Tucker Company statistics of the nine-county central Indiana region. More than 31,000 homes sold in 2015, up from approximately 29,000 last year. The average selling price of a home also rose each month of the year as available inventory declined during 11 months of 2015.
Although it might not look like it, what I was doing exactly a year ago isn’t entirely different from I’m doing right now. I was sitting at a desk, staring at a screen, trying to get a broad sense of what to expect for the New Year.
- The 7 Deadly Sins of Mediocrity: Takeaways from Todd Henry
- Making the Most Out of Your Internship Program
- Books We Love – Fusion: How Integrating Brand and Culture Powers the World’s Greatest Companies
- Team Snake or Team Sloth – Pick Your Side at the Indianapolis Zoo
- How Bringing Positivity Into The Workplace Creates Better Work